- Set Up for Tablers
- Doors Open to the Public!
- Panel Discussion: "Outside In: Bringing Zines into Libraries" with representatives from...
- - Alameda Free Library
- - Center for Sex and Culture Library & Archive
- - GLBT Historical Society/Larry-Bob Collection
- - SFPL Little Maga/zine Collection
- Workshop: Screenprinting with Rickey Bonds
- Workshop: Cartooning with Judy Johnson-Williams
- Workshop: DIY Vegan Body Care From Your Kitchen with Kendy
- Workshop: Letterpress with Kristi Holohan
- "Art is a Weapon" Slide Lecture with Eric Drooker
Eric Drooker explores his early years as a street artist in New York City, through a memorable series of images which trace the evolution of his graphic novels into animated films - and from his cover paintings of "The New Yorker," to his slow infiltration of the mainstream. The role of artist as activist - and the power of street art in the digital age - are examined in detail, with hundreds of Drooker's projected images, and often humorous commentary.
(With live musical accompaniment by the artist.)
- Reading and Discussion with Adam Mansbach, author of acclaimed adult children's book "Go the F*** to Sleep."
- Event doors Close!
- Breakdown and Clean-Up! Everything must be out by 6!